A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Illinois Greater Gateway Area Serving Madison, St. Clair, Jersey, Bond, Greene, Monroe and Calhoun Counties
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection performed by Joshua McDanel.
- We guarantee a home inspection in the Illinois Greater Gateway that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- We pride ourselves on being comfortable and easy to do business with, a true partner in your purchase.
- Josh McDanel is fully qualified ASHI Certified Home Inspector #252984.
- We offer flexible scheduling with customer service professionals staffed to schedule your appointment, and answer questions from 7AM to 10PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 8AM to 4PM, so you don’t need to leave a voicemail and wait for our return call.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on-site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes
- Older homes and historic homes
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in the Greater Gateway and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure and Foundation
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built-in Appliances
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Basement and/or Crawlspace
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Added Inspection and Environmental Services Available
- Radon Sampling
- Mold Sampling
- Termite Inspection
- Water Sampling
- Bed Bug Sampling
- Clandestine Drug Lab Sampling
We schedule about 3 hours for the inspection of an average size house. We strongly encourage you to attend the inspection! We want to include you in the inspection process, which provides excellent opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about the home you are buying or selling. During the inspection, we will point out and discuss both the positive aspects of the property as well as any areas of concern, and provide you with a detailed, unbiased report of our findings. We are there to answer all your questions so you can buy or sell with confidence.
Association and Qualifications to Ensure a Smooth Transaction
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Gateway Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtor Association of Southern Illinois
- Active Key Holder (Supra Access)
- Business is Accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- 2016 FirstService Brands Golden Rule Award Winner
- HUD Lead Certified for HQS (Housing Quality Standards Inspections)
- We strive to be the easiest to do business with and a partner you can trust!
Feedback from Our Customers
“We are new home buyers and new to the process. Our inspector Josh walked us through the process and helped us understand what to expect. I was unable to make the appointment and my fiance had to arrive late. Josh was very understanding and made sure to walk my fiance through everything he found. We received a complete report in a binder right after the appointment that had all the information we needed. He also emailed us electronic copies. We were able to pay by credit card at the appointment and overall it was a easy process during a otherwise stressful time. Thanks!”
“Very thorough and informative inspector. Was also impressed at how accommodating they are to their clients providing bottled water, snacks, chairs, paint chips, window & room measuring equipment. This is going above and beyond what I expected from an inspection company. Well done!”
“Josh was incredibly thorough and helpful. He did an amazing job explaining everything about the house and the good and bad things about each thing. I felt confident in his analysis.”
“Josh was very thorough, more than I expected him to be. The appointment was made quickly and he took his time to cover all aspects of the house being inspected. The report issued was complete and easily understood on the improvements required on the house in order to negoiate the purchase. Everything was well documented by pictures that presented proof of the inspection. A well done job.”
“Your work is very efficient and take your work serious. You take the time to explain what you are going to do why and the results. The notebook of all the results is really a huge plus . I think this was well spent money it gives me peace of mind.”
“We are moving from outside of the area and are very unfamiliar with available services. We called based on a realtor recommendation and could not have been happier. Our inspection was done very quickly after we requested it. The inspector was thorough and careful as he completed his duties and we walked away with a color photo, printed report in hand.”
“Everyone was very friendly, courteous, and professional – from the initial call to find out pricing and more information, to the quick e-mail responses to questions I had about the upcoming inspection, and the inspection itself – complete, thorough and very informative. Josh answered all of my questions as we looked over the house. He was very professional and conscientious in the way he handled the owners property – taking care to make sure nothing got scuffed, scratched, or damaged in any way as he moved things around in order to inspect components of the house. The printing of the report on the spot and the infra-red imaging (to check the electrical components and inspect for water leaks that my not have been visible) were two main options provided by Pillar To Post that convinced me to go with them. The entire process was very comfortable and I will feel confident moving into our new house.”
See more customer reviews by clicking here.